Enjoy the security of a guaranteed return with a National Bank & Trust Certificate of Deposit. CDs usually pay a higher rate of interest than money market or savings accounts.
- Traditional IRAs from one to five years.
- Roth IRAs
- Competitive interest rates
- No annual administration fee
- Automatically renewable
* Substantial penalty for early withdrawal.
There are a wide variety of maturities available, from three months to five years. Guaranteed rate depends on the maturity you choose. May be automatically renewed with additional deposits allowed at maturity.
Terms 90 to 180 days: minimum to open $2,500. 1 to 5 years: minimum to open $ 2,500. Competitive market rates for under/over $100,000.00 amounts. Interest penalty for early withdrawal.
A savings account is a foundation of your financial security. Good money management requires that you reserve funds for life's unexpected occurrences, as well as for those special purposes you have in mind. Smart money management means putting your money in the right kinds of accounts, and ensuring they deliver maximum earning power.
National Bank & Trust, with our complete range of savings and investment accounts, offers you the tools with which to build your future. Whatever your financial style, situation or purpose - and whether you're just starting out, or have sophisticated requirements - the right plan from National Bank & Trust will help you make the most of your money.
Our basic savings account is an easy way to start saving.
- Unlimited deposits
- Up to 3 withdrawals per quarter at no charge
- Excess withdrawal fee of $2 each
- $100.00 minimum opening balance
- Interest compounded daily and paid quarterly on daily balances of $100 or more
- Interest rate subject to change
- Maintain a daily balance of $100 or more to avoid a $2 quarterly fee
- ATM Card
- Make unlimited deposits and withdrawals at an NBT ATM with no transaction fees
- Fees may apply for transactions at other ATMs
- Quarterly statements